|Thank you for visiting the Vorcha-Alliance!|
Tack för att du besökte Vorcha-Alliance!
|More Journal Entries|
|Following rules is strictly required to maintain order and keep the group as content and manageable as possible.|
*Rules on how the "Vorcha-Alliance" works*
* First off, do NOT submit the same thing more than once.
* Try not to submit multiple Join Requests of yourself; you will eventually get your approval on first notice. Patience is required at times. (This is only in effect if the Join Requests are in a Voting Process, otherwise if it's set to Automatically Accepted, then you'll join immediately.)
* If someone's artwork is seen on the club's page, please make sure that if you fave, then fave / the ORIGINAL one only. The same goes for submitting artwork, it MUST be from the Original Creator.
* If you want to make artwork for the club, it Must be "Mass Effect"-related or especially portray the "Vorcha" race in a positive light or as how they are seen in the games will be fine also.
*Constructive criticism is sometimes needed on artworks; but mocking, making fun and simply despising the artist's artwork with hateful comments will not be tolerated.
* No artwork containing offensive content regarding the Mass Effect franchise is allowed.
* If you don't necessarily know all of the "Mass Effect" characters of the series franchise and wish to learn more, all you have to do is just ask someone; mainly active users/members or administrators that know the series well if you wish to broaden your knowledge by asking here.
* If the administrators (i.e. AncientEchidna, or VorchaLover) know a particular friend, or watcher, ETC., or if they have some "Vorcha" artwork that they have seen and like it, they will be able to invite the person to become a member. Joining is not necessarily needed; but just a friendly request.
* If any administrators faved any of your "Mass Effect"/"Vorcha" related artwork, they might also put it in the favorites section in the Club.
*Want your design to look badass or vicious? Go ahead! Show us your imagination! Your own FC (Fan Character) are allowed to be displayed here as well.
* Very Important: Be Nice to EVERYONE! We do NOT tolerate rude or offensive people in this Club! NO racism/sexism/etc. of any kinds will be tolerated. If ANYONE is found being rude and/or racist, sexist or something to those regards in THIS Club, they WILL be Banned from this Club And also Blocked immediately. We strictly believe in kindness(even if it's not canonically in a Vorcha's nature, kindness is Important when joining!); and a group is all about people coming together; not hating on each other.
*Rules on how to Join the "Vorcha-Alliance"*
* You MUST at least be a fan of "Mass Effect" especially the "Vorchas"; regardless if you have any works of it or not.
* As mentioned previously, any mocking, making fun of or offensive behavior regarding the Mass Effect series or the Vorcha will not be tolerated. Unless, of course, you are quoting some things that were said within the Mass Effect franchise to add some spice to a conversation, that's fine and all in good fun. Also of course humorous fan art in that regard is tolerated as long as it is not in a hateful manner.
*Question and Answer*
Join Request Question 1:
Q: Can I join your Club?
A: If you're a True "Mass Effect"/"Vorcha" Fan, then yes, you may join if you want to.
Join Request Question 2:
Q: How can I Join your Club?
A: Just highlight and click the "Join our Group" Button at the top of the group and then click it, then you have the Optional Choice of leaving a message in the box; example, regarding your love for the "Mass Effect" series and the "Vorchas" and/or about what art you're interested in submitting from your Gallery. Then click on "Submit Request". Once that's done, you will be Automatically Accepted, or if the Voting Request is enabled then when an administrator is online, they will be able to accept you.
Staying in the Club Question:
Q: How do I stay in your Club?
A: You are automatically kept in the Club once you've joined; you don't need to worry about "leaving". If any member possibly wishes to leave; simply look under "Group" and click on "Leave the Group".
Gallery Folders Question:
Q: Why am I only able to submit to Featured instead of the other Folders?
A: Because the administrators may feel more comfortable to manage the group on their own and keep things more manageable that way. On possible occasions, there can be some members that may have misplaced many artworks in the wrong folder. We are preventing that from happening by handling it professionally.
Q: A person asks, "Someone here in This Club is bullying me and won't leave me alone. Can you please help me?"
A: As mentioned before, cyber-bullying or offensive/harassing is NOT allowed in this Club OR its Members. If someone may have an issue with another member, please contact the administrators and we will professionally solve the problem and sincerely wish for your safety.
Q: Does the "Vorcha-Alliance" hold any Contests?
A: Currently not right now. Sorry.
/ Faving Question:
Q: Why do we have to fave the original pictures, can't we just fave them?
A: No; you can only fave the original one from the artist that was made by the actual artist. To avoid personal problems conflicting with respecting the artist's feelings; please follow our advice.
Q: What kind of Clubs does the "Vorcha-Alliance" get to Affiliate with?
A: The "Vorcha-Alliance" will Affiliate with any type of "Mass Effect" Group, EXCEPT any possible Anti/Hate clubs, we do Not want our club to be Affiliating with any sort of Anti/Hate Clubs. Any Clubs that are Non-"Mass Effect" related, the administrators will investigate before further action is taken. If you want to Affiliate, just ask the administrators, and tell what the Name of the Group is, and if you want, you may tell what that Group is about.
Suggest To Friends Question:
Q: Can I suggest this Club to my friends?
A: Yes, but just be sure they are a fan and are familiar with the "Mass Effect" franchise as well as the "Vorchas".
Asking AncientEchidna What Started The Club Question:
Q: AncientEchidna? What made you start a club about "Vorchas"?
A: I wanted to make a club about them because I've always had an interest for the Vorchas and feel that they deserve to have a fan-club like any other Alien race in any franchise has had. But sadly I had lost hope in even thinking about making this group for quite sometime; luckily, I had stumbled upon VorchaLover's page and found out that there really is hope afterall so on the same day within minutes I created the Vorcha-Alliance!
Q: May we submit any "Mass Effect"/"Vorcha"-related screenshots?
A: So far we have no further in-depth details as to whether or not "Mass Effect" screenshots are allowed on deviantART.
Please refer to rule FAQ #578: What does DeviantArt consider to be a proper desktop screenshot? for any further details.
For now, we will most-likely leave screenshots in the Favorites section of the club instead.
Sexual Content Question:
Q: Can I submit pictures that have Sexual Content, or Violence, or anything within those categories?
A: We will allow it, but please be sure you properly make sure you use the "Mature Tag Filter" to either Mild or Strict depending on how it is. But be sure you follow the deviantART's rules so that you don't risk getting in trouble.
Making Literature For The Club Request Question:
Q: Can I make some stories, poems and literature about the "Vorcha"?
A: Of course! Stories are what makes the series fun, and keeping the history, present and future of "Mass Effect" and "Vorchas" going! And writing always expands the imagination.
Vorcha Models Question:
Q: May I submit a screenshot model of how I customized my Vorcha from the Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer?
A: We will think about it, but probably yes since we'd love to see what Vorcha you have.
* The MOST IMPORTANT rules are NO SPAMMING!, a.k.a. things that are needless and not necessary. PLEASE, DON'T SUBMIT STOLEN ARTWORK FOR IT IS THEFT, AND WE DO NOT WANT THE CLUB TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THE MEMBER THAT IS GUILTY, BECAUSE THAT ONE WHO WOULD BE FOUND DOING THAT WOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING THAT ACTION! Also, Please DON'T BLAME ANYONE FOR YOUR OWN MISTAKES!
* Ranting in an angry manner to other members in an offensive way (i.e.; comparing games to the novels, or vice versa; figure collections) is not tolerated in this club.
Be respectful with your opinions to others about the Mass Effect franchise and the Vorcha. If you do not agree with another member's opinion regarding any of the franchise or its characters, kindly keep it to yourself.
We reserve the right to accept or decline certain things to this Club!
If there are any questions that are left out, or anything else that you want/need to know that is not listed here, please contact the administrators; AncientEchidna or VorchaLover
Vorcha © Mass Effect series | Mass Effect series © BioWare
Vorcha-Alliance © AncientEchidna